For a successful hearing aid fitting: Dreve impression materials impress.
The production of impression materials has a long tradition at Dreve. Our comprehensive Otoform® product range offers the right material with the right characteristics for every kind of impression. Ranging from our well-known classic Otoform® AK to the pressure-building and innovative Otoform® Xpand products: You can rely on our great experience in research and production of first-class impression materials.
Optimum consistency for every impression situation ensures precise and detailed impressions and, last but not least, a smooth processing of the impressions in our earmold laboratory. An easy handling and short setting times of only 180 seconds give you immediately top impressions.
Otoform® Ak Double cartridge
Good reasons for traditional impression taking
- Fast processing: Short setting time with comfortably long total processing time
- Highly precise reproduction of each ear possible (even of very soft ear tissue and particularly for deep impressions)
- Less influenced by interfering factors like e.g. hairs
- Local flexibility & mobility: Infrastructure such as electricity or Internet not required
- Lessons learned: You can benefit from your great experience in traditional impression taking
- From manual to digital: Link to the digital manufacturing process
- Using desktop scanner would save shipping costs
- Impression material is the economic alternative: An impression costs less than 2 €* (*Calculated with cartridge material incl. mixing tip and impression pad and according to current Dreve prices as of 2019)
- High acquisition and licensing costs for ear scanners
|Product||Packaging||Features||Impression technique||Shore A||Application|
|Otoform®Xpand||Expanding, soft, easy handling and processing||pressure-forming||20 ± 2||Hearing protection, power and standard BTW, ITE, soft ear tissue|
|Otoform® A softX||Soft, easy processing, optimal fluidity||without pressure||25 ± 2||ITE, CIC, IIC, sensitive ear tissue|
|Otoform® Ak||Classic||pressure-forming||35 ± 2||Hearing protection, power and standard BTE, ITE|
|Otoform® A soft||Soft, easy processing||without pressure||40 ± 2||ITE, CIC|
|Otoform® A flex||Soft, flexible, easy processing||without pressure||25 ± 2||ITE, CIC|
|Otoform® Ak X||Soft mixing feeling||pressure-forming||30 ± 3||BTE, ITE, CIC, IIC, sensitive ear tissue|
|Otoform® Kc||Condensation-vulcanising||pressure-forming||30 ± 2||BTE, ITE, CIC|
Direct. Fast. Save.
Otoferm® Protect is ideal for the direct fitting of BTE, splash water plugs (swimming plugs) and hearing protection earmolds. The product is handled like our Otoform® impression materials, has a short curing time and is easy to process. Manufactured earmolds are floatable on the water surface.
Otoferm® Protect with swim box